السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Insha’Allah ICWS will be re-opening the Masjid, by the grace of Allah (SWT), on Tuesday, December 15, 2020, with the Fajr Salah. Please check the Jamaat times below.
The following rules must be observed at all times. ICWS will strictly enforce them.
1. Wear a Mask
2. Bring your own prayer rug
3. Bring a bag for your shoe
4. Follow instructions from the Administration and Volunteers
5. Abide by temperature check if required
6. Don’t come to the masjid if you have a temperature more than 99.3 F
7. Do Wudu and Bathroom at home
8. Entry is on a first come first serve basis. The administration has the right to refuse entry to the premises
9. Pray non-obligatory prayers at home
Due to the unavailability of the off-site locations, we are not able to host Jumaah yet. Please check back on our websites for updates.